Programmed’s vision is to be a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facility management services, without injury.
Programmed is committed to ensuring each division establishes pragmatic and robust management systems to improve our services, enhance customer experience, support innovation, drive efficiency and meet the objectives of the business.
Our Management system Commitment
- Programmed is committed to promoting awareness and continual improvement in pursuit of the highest quality standards in everything we do
- We are committed to meeting our customers’ expectations with the quality of services as well as complying with the requirements of ISO 9001
- To support the delivery of our quality commitment we are dedicated to continual training and development of our people in order to maintain the highest level of skill and expertise
Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
- Our management systems will focus on standardised business processes that best fit the divisional activities and will enable regular feedback to the Group on compliance performance
- The processes embodied within the divisional management systems, will be used to meet set measureable quality objectives including meeting the expectations of customers, community and other stakeholders, while focusing on improvement
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Programmed.