Sustainable solutions for the built environment.
Energy prices have steadily increased, and there is little sign that these increases will stop. So hedge yourself with a property that’s able to improve and enhance its sustainability and energy efficiency for the long-term.
Whether yours is an existing property or a new build, speak to us. We’ll customise end-to-end solutions able to help you achieve energy and water savings of up to 60%.
Many of our customers realise improvements and savings almost immediately. But what makes us different is that we’re long-term partners – meaning we continue to work and partner with you after these immediate results, so you carry on seeing improvements and savings from these sustainability initiatives.
Our 4-step process helps you tailor an integrated energy efficiency strategy designed around outcomes, not products.
Is funding a challenge? Don’t let it be. Programmed has a range of options to make sustainability affordable. We can structure financing in such a way that lets you repay your implementation upgrades over a period of time, source out any available government rebates or even help you secure grants.
And like we said, we’ll still be there by your side in the years to follow, making sure the infrastructure for sustainable outcomes you’ve chosen to implement continues to deliver.
Our sustainability services include:
- Energy and water efficiency audits
- Lighting design and installation
- HVAC system performance reviews
- Automated lighting control system design, installation and service
- Energy metering and monitoring systems
- Building asset and condition reports
- Site infrastructure audits and reports
- Load demand and control system design and installation
- Solar PV systems
- Energy recovery and storage systems
- Remote area hybrid power systems
- Building management system design, installation and service
Please click here to view our brochure on Sustainable Solutions for the Built Environment.