REGISTER WITH PROGRAMMED PROFESSIONALS
Programmed recognises that our actions, communication, and treatment of job seekers and candidates directly reflects on our customers, and we are therefore committed to providing the highest levels of candidate care throughout the recruitment process.
As a Programmed Professionals candidate, you will be treated with respect and dignity and afforded the highest levels of privacy at all times.
We can assist you with temporary, contract or permanent employment opportunities and our consultants in each of our specialist divisions are highly experienced in providing recruitment services across a wide range of vocations.
As preferred suppliers for many high profile and successful companies, charities and government bodies, our organisation has an enviable track record across a broad range of industries to assist you in finding the right job.
You will also benefit from:
- A dedicated and experienced consultant to provide career advice
- Up-to-date knowledge of current market rates and practices
- Market leading commitment to your safety and well-being
- Full insurance coverage
- Welcome pack and one-on-one inductions
- Online access to payment history
- Flexible salary sacrifice arrangements
- Rate negotiation and representation
- Regular social functions and events
- Ongoing safety management and access to employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Access to skills training
- Access to a range of exclusive benefits offered to all Programmed employees with Programmed Advantage
Learn about our white collar recruitment.
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.