MARITIME SECURITY IDENTIFICATION CARD
Programmed is a Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC) authorised issuing body (only applicable in Australia).
A MSIC is an Australian nationally recognised identification card. It is issued to recognise people who have met the background security check requirements of the national information-sharing service provider for Australia's police, wider law enforcement and national security agencies (CrimTrac) and the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO), through AusCheck and therefore met the minimum security requirements needed to work in an Australian maritime security zone.
A MSIC is an essential requirement for any personnel needing to work in a port or on ships within a maritime security zone.
For further information, please visit the below links:
- Australian Government Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development Information (MSIC general information provided by Australia's transport security regulator)
- MSIC Refusals Fact Sheet (what to do If your application for a MSIC has been unsuccessful)
To apply for a MSIC, please follow the below link:
If you require a replacement MSIC (for lost, stolen or damaged cards, or if your identity or visa conditions have changed), please complete the relevant MSIC Replacement Form AND the Statutory Declaration, links provided following:
- MSIC Replacement Form (lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged)
- MSIC Replacement Form (change of name)
- MSIC Replacement Form (visa extension)
- Statutory Declaration
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.