INTERNATIONAL AGENCY SERVICES
At Programmed, we offer our customers the flexibility of choice, of one or all of our services, within our spectrum of borderless solutions. One such auxiliary service is the provision of agency services or ship agent type services, in certain geographic regions.
Our agency services include:
- End-to-end port agency services
- Logistics support, warehousing, procurement, transport and “hot shot” services.
- International visa processing and management.
- Customs and immigration clearance assistance (e.g. “meet and greet” services).
- Quarantine and inspection guidance and compliance, particularly in relation to the stringent import and export regulations/customs controls enforced by the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) and the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (NZMIP).
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC) authorised issuing body (only relevant to Australia).
- Port support services and stevedoring.
- Commercial import and/or export, clearance and border control advice and services.
- International emergency agency services (e.g. emergency medical evacuation assistance).
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.