HEALTH, SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY ADVICE & SUPPORT
At Programmed we have extensive experience managing the health, safety and welfare of a large workforce within the offshore oil and gas/maritime services industries. Our exceptional safety performance is a testament to our Zero Harm ethos, which is fostered across all operational activities.
Programmed has established systems and processes to ensure that all of our people are compliant in accordance with all regulatory and customer specific training requirements. Our stringent medical assessment process ensures that our people are fit for work, both at pre-employment stage and throughout the employment lifecycle via periodic medical renewals.
Our in-house Behavioural Based Safety Programme fosters our values and guarantees that the philosophy of Zero Harm is shared and applied across all operational areas of our business, ensuring that our people go home safely.
The HSEQ support services we offer:
- All employees undergo a comprehensive induction programme, and if required, can work with our customers in the development and delivery of project specific induction programmes.
- The Programmed accredited Integrated Management System (IMS) can be aligned with those of our customers, through the collaborative creation of bridging documents.
- Our document control practices can be adapted to work in with our customers’ needs, so as to ensure an integrated approach.
- Programmed manages injuries, illnesses and return to work programmes as well as workers compensation, for our extensive workforce, via our in-house Injury Management Team.
- Our emergency response and medical evacuation procedures support our customers. Programmed can further support your emergency response framework by providing additional services such as a Designated Person Ashore (DPA).
- Having managed and manned offshore facilities, Programmed has experience with regulatory inspections, such as those conducted by the National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (NOPSEMA). As such, we can support our customers with the facilitation of these inspections.
Programmed Marine is certified by Global Group across the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- AS/ NZS 4801:2001 & OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
To recruit and retain the very best talent, we recognise that skill and experience comes in many forms. Which means we actively seek interest and applications from people of all backgrounds and experience.
Please explore the diverse range of career opportunities available at Programmed.