Delivering safe, reliable and flexible shutdown service solutions.
Programmed provides tailored shutdown and outage solutions across diverse industry sectors and locations. Our shutdown solutions range from the provision of shutdown support, the provision of small and large scale supervised teams (exceeding 500), through to turnkey shutdown management, planning and execution.
Dedicated shutdown teams
We have a specialised shutdown team who are highly skilled, experienced and regularly work together on shutdown projects.
Rapid mobilisation capability
We have a centralised recruitment team and over 100 regional and metropolitan locations to support large-scale crew mobilisation for major outages. Combined with our national FIFO capability, this means that we can service challenging and remote locations, and provide rapid mobilisation for unplanned events or peak demands.
Specific services offered include:
- Fixed and mobile plant maintenance
- Risk assessment & mitigation
- Scoping and work pack development
- Detailed scheduling and critical path tracking
- Tooling and logistics
- Scoping and planning of works
- Full supervision
- Execution and closeout
Specialist and value-add services:
- Mill relines
- Mantle and liner changes
- Crusher house repairs
- Apron feeder and discharge chute repairs
- Scraper replacement and adjustments
Strong focus on safety and compliance
Operating in shutdown environments, our safety management system and behaviours are critical. With diverse industry experience and a certified online safety management system, we’re able to share safety initiatives and innovations from one shutdown to another.
Mill Maintenance Specialists
Programmed can provide mill reline expertise, including the supply of specialist personnel and equipment to reline grinding mills, feeders and crushers at hard rock mining sites such as gold, copper, lead, silver and zinc mines.
We provide a core crew of reline specialists who are able to plan and execute superior mill reline solutions, including:
- Liner change outs
- Backing rubber replacement
- Trunnion liner and trommel change outs and repairs
- New installations, decommissioning and dismantling of plant and equipment
- Overhauls on crushers, chain and box feeders, launders, scrubbers and driers
Our team has extensive experience in the operation of all types of reline equipment manufactured by Russell Mineral Equipment, Maxitool and McLennan.