FACILITY & ASSET MANAGEMENT
In today’s economic environment, facility management stakeholders are increasingly expected to do more with less. With a limited maintenance budget you are expected to optimise resources, minimise costs, prevent breakdowns and extend the life of aging assets.
Recognising this as an opportunity to support our customers, we embarked on an Asset Management Excellence Journey in 2015 and in 2016 Programmed became the first company in Australia to achieve certification to the International Asset Management Standard ISO 55000 (UKAS Accreditation achieved through the BSI Group).
Our commitment to Asset Management is outlined in our customer policy. Click here to view.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
In addition to our full range of facilities and maintenance services, we can now work with you to understand your assets, improve your maintenance processes and drive down long-term costs by providing a tailored facility management solution and a clear roadmap for all your facility and asset needs.
Most importantly, by increasing certainty in your facility management costs, we help you plan for the future.
Once we gain an understanding of your facilities and the requirements they generate in terms of maintenance, repair and upgrading, we can work with you to guarantee your annual facility management costs. We take on the risk of price rises and asset failures.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Due diligence - review of existing operations including historic spend to identify opportunities for improvement
- Strategic asset management
- Maintenance planning – annual, five and ten-year planned preventative maintenance plans
- Lifecycle modelling
- Asset register development and ongoing asset condition auditing
- Risk management
- Computerised maintenance management system
- Maintenance services
- Soft services - pest control, cleaning, waste removal, catering, security
- Security services (both physical and electronic)
- Grounds and gardens maintenance
- Front of house – concierge, reception, mailroom
- Utilities services
- Life-cycle capital maintenance strategies
- Building refurbishment, extensions, new construction, fitouts and make goods
NATIONAL CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTRE
Our customer contact centre is available all day, every day, to raise jobs, allocate maintenance tasks and complete urgent works at any hour. You’ll have instant access to our 1,200 service providers and in-house trades staff, whenever you need them.
Programmed procure strategically to optimise value for our customers including maximising volume procurement opportunities with items such as consumable office supplies. We can also manage the procurement of major on-site contracts including cleaning, catering and security contracts. We create contract specific strategic sourcing plans tailored to the needs and existing commitments of our customers.
Real-Time progress monitoring
Our trades team and subcontractors utilise field mobility to allow for real-time progress reporting, travel time optimisation and asset condition auditing.
This is integrated with our computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to enable centralised scheduling, cost tracking, reporting and management of works, and it can help with life-cycle planning and strategic asset management.
If you already have a similar system in place, we can integrate our systems to ensure you retain your asset data. We have experience working across a variety of platforms including: Maximo, SAP and Oracle.
THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PROGRAMMED FM INCLUDE:
- Reduced risk – we will take responsibility for all regulatory and building code compliance
- Safety – all works are completed in line with Occupational Health & Safety laws
- Cost savings – through procurement savings and increased asset life
- Increased productivity – we take the responsibility of your maintenance and facility management so that you can concentrate on your core business
- No disruption - we will ensure all work is planned outside of work hours to avoid disruption
- Real-time reporting – you can track all services requests via our online customer portal and CMMS