NATIONAL ENERGY TECHNICIAN TRAINING SCHEME
Start your career in the oil & gas industry today with a Process Plant & Industrial Electrical/Instrumentation Apprenticeship!
The National Energy Technician Training Scheme (NETTS) is a collaboration between major oil and gas organisations and Programmed to build a skilled workforce for the future.
The NETTS program is different to existing apprenticeships in a number of ways:
- Companies are working together sharing their knowledge and experience to ensure that apprentices have the best possible exposure
- The first 12 months of the apprenticeship is predominantly based off site in an industrial training environment
- Host companies will take apprentices from other hosts to give the entire group the exposure to facilities and equipment, no matter the trade (Process, Inlec or Mechanical) and they all complete foundations training in Year 1
- Apprentices are taught a variety of life skills that will prepare them for the transition from school to workplace
- We arrange secondments with other companies to give apprentices additional hands on experiences.
For other training and apprenticeship opportunities with Programmed, feel free to search and apply for other positions here.
CLICK HERE to find out more about NETTS.
in partnership with